| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tripoli in November is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 123mm (4.8in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Tripoli November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tripoli, Lebanon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tripoli:
- Aleppo, Syria - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) NNE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) N
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) E
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) SE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) SSE
- Damascus, Syria - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) SSE
- Irbid, Jordan - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) S
- Mafraq, Jordan - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) S