| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tripoli in October is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 56mm (2.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Tripoli October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tripoli, Lebanon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tripoli:
- Aleppo, Syria - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) NNE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) N
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) E
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 32 kms (19.9 miles) SE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) SSE
- Damascus, Syria - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) SSE
- Irbid, Jordan - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) S
- Mafraq, Jordan - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) S